SGC Horizon, LLC ProConnect Events continues to place top priority on safety for all those onsite at ProConnect Events.
The event has created protocols in conjunction with the operating venue. These protocols will include a temperature check for all individuals regardless of vaccination status. The event will not require proof of vaccination or negative PCR tests prior to the event.
Regardless of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announcement that fully vaccinated people can resume normal activities without wearing a mask, it is the requirement of SGC Horizon, LLC ProConnect Events, that all guests attending the event will abide by mask rules set forth by the local government and the venue, which may include wearing masks while indoors throughout our event program. In order to make all of our attendees feel comfortable, the event is committed to physical distancing of three feet when indoors where possible, and may include other safety protocols, where appropriate.
If SGC Horizon, LLC ProConnect Events, is notified of a positive COVID-19 case, the event will follow contact tracing guidelines and will communicate with those individuals that may have been in direct contact with that individual. Should this notification happen while the event is in progress, SGC Horizon, LLC may need to cancel the rest of the event and follow proper CDC, local government and venue protocols for the safety of our attendees.
Temperature checks each day
Hand Sanitizers available throughout the event
Responsible safety protocols adhering to the venue and local state regulations
Hotel Covid Protocols
September 12-14, 2021
Sofitel in Chicago
Covid-19 Safety Measures and Procedures
Lobby & Public Spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations in key areas throughout hotel
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting with EPA-registered chemicals, proven effective in preventing the transmission of COVID-19, with special attention to high-touch points
- Cleaning time sheets displayed
- Gathering spaces rearranged to facilitate physical distancing
- Signage and markers communicating physical distancing protocols in public spaces
- Face coverings mandated for all employees and guests at all non-US hotels and all unvaccinated employees and guests at US hotels, in all indoor public spaces, and outdoors where physical distancing or barriers are not possible; all employees and guests may opt to wear a face covering should they so choose
- Under the ALLSAFE label which represents some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational procedures in the hospitality industry. Check out www.allsafeandwell.com for more information.
Contact Us Today
Learn how you can be a part of these impactful events.Contact Us